Let Us Help
Slab leaks can be extremely difficult to detect and extremely complicated to repair. However, since slab leaks occur at your home’s foundation, they must be dealt with as soon as possible.
Whether you’re not sure if you have a slab leak or you’re absolutely certain, count on the professionals at Black Plumbing to fix it. We can determine if spot repair or re-piping is the most cost-effective option for you, and we can apply epoxy pipe coating whenever beneficial.
Do I Have a Slab Leak?
The following are several warning signs of a slab leak. If you notice any of the signs below, please do not hesitate to call Black Plumbing for repairs.
- Sound of running water when everything is turned off
- Hot spots on floors may indicate hot water line leaks
- Cracks in walls and/or flooring
- Excessive moisture, mold, and/or mildew underneath carpeting or flooring
- High water bills (though this doesn’t necessarily mean a slab leak)
Call Black Plumbing for all slab leak repair needs.