Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
Sometimes, a leak in your water pipe is easy to spot, especially when the leak is in plain sight. Other leaks, however, are not so easy to detect. If you have even the slightest inkling that you may have a leak on your hands, call Black Plumbing. We can repair even the smallest of leaks in your water piping before they become big ones.
How to tell if you have a water pipe leak
While you should always call in a professional to tell you for sure if there’s a leak, here are some signs to look for when trying to find leaks:
- Abnormally high water bills
- Backup in sewer line due to extra water
- Overrunning toilets & dripping faucets
- Sound of running water when faucets are not operating
- Discolored walls, floors, and/or ceilings
- Musty odors coming from floors or drains
- Damp foundation, cracks in flooring
- Moisture under carpeting or flooring
Don’t wait if you notice any of these signs in your home. Call the professionals at Black Plumbing right away and we’ll come out to fix the leak. Typically, leaks in your water pipes are caused by old age, especially when the pipes are located outside of the home. Our expert crew can detect any leak and have it fixed in a snap.