Nowadays, there are alternatives to re-piping services, such as epoxy pipe restorations. The professional plumbers at Black Plumbing are constantly keeping up to date with the very latest in plumbing technologies. Instead of simply having old plumbing pipes replaced with new ones, these alternatives offer another way. In fact, the alternatives are even better in certain ways.
Alternative advantages over re-piping services
Re-piping alternatives, such as epoxy, carry several benefits, including the following:
- More convenience
- Reduction in size and scope of project
- Little or no effect on walls, ceilings, and flooring
- Minimal reconstruction needed
- Extended life of pipes
- Safer and better quality of water in your home
- Epoxy coating – this provides a barrier coating to seal any pin hole leaks in your piping and eliminates any future corrosion
- Cured in Place Pipe (CIPP) – this restores pipes without any need for tunneling into any part of your home
- Epoxy Spin Casting (Semi-Structural) – this is ideal for piping that is large in diameter
Call Black Plumbing with any questions about our re-piping alternatives. We’d be happy to tell you more!